With the aim of limiting the spread of COVID-19, the various consultations will be held by telephone until further notice.
Special service offered during the pandemic
Consultation with nurses from the youth team and walk-in youth clinic (6 to 24 years old)
- By phone from monday to friday from 8 am to 4 pm
- We ask you not to come to the Clinic without speaking with the youth nurse.
- To access these services, call 514-937-9251 ext: 6243
What services are offered?
- Youth clinic for 14-24 year olds: consultations with an appointment with a nurse or social worker: common health problems, sexual health, contraception, free distribution of condoms, STBBI screening , drugs and addictions, needle exchange, etc.
- Medical monitoring;
- Gynecological examination;
- ITSS screening and pregnancy test;
- Sexual health education;
- Support for parents, children and families experiencing difficulties;
- Support during problems related to anxiety, difficult relationships, dropping out of school, housing problem, etc.,
- Support services for the family of children with disabilities;
- Mental health services (suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety, etc.);
- Alliance against Negligence and Youth in Difficulty Program;
- Summer camp program for 6-17 year olds;
- Vaccination for 6-24 year olds.
In addition, the team works in close collaboration with several youth groups in the neighborhood on preventive projects.
Several preventive services can be offered:
- Syringe and sterile equipment exchange site;
- Collaboration in monitoring pregnant adolescents;
- Each year, give the opportunity to a hundred young people to go to a low-cost summer camp, in order to give their families a little respite while allowing young people to have a fantastic experience.
All this is free!
How can I access these services?
- Phone 514-937-9251
Theses services are offered by the Clinic’s Youth team